The name of William Dustan is recorded on the tablets of The Loos
The memorial forms the side and back of Dud Corner Cemetery. It bears
names of over 20,000 men who fell in the surrounding area following
Battle of Loos on 25th September 1915 and who have no known grave.
Dud Corner Cemetery incorporates The Loos Memorial to the Missing.